Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A legitimate excuse

While watching the season finale of October Road tonight, there was a perfect quotable line. You need to say this whenever you need to make an excuse for something you've done, when you want to apologize, when you want to explain why you did something wrong. As you are fumbling along with your flawed reasoning, just blurt, "because there are no more Harry Potter books." That should do it!

Conversations with Paul:
While trying to determine which band sang a specific song, I asked Paul if it was REO Speedwagon or Loverboy. Stunned that I would even think he would have a clue, he said, "I don't know!!!"
Turns out it was REO Speedwagon - yea for me - and I am stunned that I thought he would know.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Lorrie, I changed my blog address to:
annieaidenmarc.blogspot.com

Sorry! I updated my blog on Aiden's surgery.