Friday, January 30, 2009

Random Things

The "random" post is going around Facebook so I am continuing it here.

1. Tonight, the moon is a perfect cup. Then I realized, with the wispy clouds around it, it looked like the cheshire cat smile.

2. I had a butter pecan milkshake from Marble Slab tonight. Paul and Abbie couldn't keep their hands off it.

3. I got a speeding ticket today for speeding in a school zone. I wasn't on my cell phone but I was in a hurry.

4. Today, a friend and I volunteered to "count the homeless" for a point-in-time count for ARCH. It was interesting.

5. I also took a tour of the Salvation Army today.

6. Paul thinks chick flicks should have an EN rating. EN stands for extra nudity and that would help guys want to watch chick flicks with their wives. He's a true genius. Get me Steven Spielberg's phone number!

7. Abbie only has her 7, 8, 9 and 12's left to memorize for multiplication.

8. I watched Baby Mama the other night and liked it better than I thought.

9. I taught Abbie how to shake her booty today (for a cheer). Nothing a prosti-tot would do, just a little swing to the hips.

10. I taught Abbie how to dance to "Shoulda Put A Ring On It."

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I enjoy doing the random thoughts. I was thinking of more afterwards. :) I still need to do the blog post you tagged me on. I haven't forgot . . .

Leslie said...

Oh, I have been meaning to ask you what Paul said about the speeding ticket?