Saturday, April 19, 2008

Pig Update

I have not eaten pork for over a month! Yee-haw!

I absolutely KNOW that I made the right decision.
#1 I know God was talking to me
#2 Paul supported my decision
#3 I blogged about it
#4 I told my mom (who I thought would not understand), and she understood
#5 I told a friend (and I didn't feel like a freak while I was telling her, and I don't feel embarassed about the decision or shy about telling people that God was talking to me or that I know what my purpose is in life)
#6 I have not craved it or wanted it despite eating at a kick ass barbeque joint (I ate barbeque chicken)

I have used the phrase "kick ass" in two posts now. Hmmm. Just making an observation.

2 comments:

Telefone VoIP said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.

Annie said...

Lorrie, That is a weird comment. I had a friend get one of those. Weird! Glad you updated