Friday, October 12, 2007

Decorate and Redecorate


I've enjoyed playing around with the look of this blog. I'm sure I will redecorate frequently.

I'm still not sure what topics I will blog. Probably a lot of stuff about Abbie. Probably my random musings.

We are planning another trip to the Creeper Trail. For a successful trip, Abbie needs to get more comfortable on a bike. She still needs training wheels and feels anxious when she goes down even the smallest hill. Today, we encouraged (it took A LOT of encouragement and a reward) her to ride her bike to a neighbor's house and back (1/4 mile). The Creeper Trail takes 3 or more hours depending on how often you stop. Last year, she rode inside a bike cart that Paul pulled behind his bike. This year, we'd like her to ride on a tag-a-long bike that would be connected to Paul's bike. A little voice is telling me that I should probably pull a bike cart behind my bike just in case.....

2 comments:

Annie said...

Lorrie...Love love love it! Great blog...I can't wait to see what is next!

Annie said...

Abbie looks so tiny in this picture. This looks like a ton of fun!