Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Family Videos


We just got the DVD's from Pierre today. We are watching part 1 tonight. 1973 seems to be the year of Marc and the backhoe. Paul says Marc loved that backhoe, and that they all got their fingers pinched while they were playing with it. I enjoy hearing Paul's comments while he watches the home movies. It would be fun to watch the movies while Paul, Marc and Pierre were all watching them together - so we could hear their collective comments. Paul and I are impressed that Pierre and Paul seemed to know how to ride a bike without training wheels at a young age. Abbie may be a teenager before she accomplishes that feat.


On Saturday, I bought Abbie a Webkinz. A friend at hers at school has several so I've been meaning to buy her one (even though I wasn't really sure what it was all about). Now, it's all about the Webkinz. She has a husky named Snowflake. When she is at school, I play for her online so that I can earn her some Webkinz cash.


I found out today that Ellie (our calico cat) does have cancer on her face (or in her mouth). We are going to continue to give her antibiotics to get rid of any infection she may have. Other than that, we will just wait and see if it gets worse. She is feeling fine right now, eating 2 cans of food a day, wanting to be petted, etc. She's had a long full life - we've had a good time together. :)

1 comment:

Annie said...

Abbie is so cute:)