Saturday, October 20, 2007

No Cavities

Okay, there actually has been good news in my life.

On Wednesday, Abbie and I got pictures made together. It was supposed to be a family portrait session, but I couldn't clear Paul's schedule. I wore a white shirt and jeans. Abbie wore a white sundress. Neither of us wore shoes - the photographer suggested our wardrobe. He and his assistant made it really fun. Abbie laughed so much. I can't wait to see our pictures. The photographer is one of the best in the area so whatever we order will be pricey. I guess I'll ask for this for Christmas.

At the dentist on Thursday, I got a good check up and had no cavities. Yay!

On Thursday evening, I was given a free couch and chair for my dad. Turns out the fabric is butt ugly so I may have the cushions recovered before delivering it to my dad.

Today, Saturday, I went scrapbooking with my friends.

My week is looking up.

No comments: