Sunday, October 14, 2007

Practical Jokes


Today, Paul and I brainstormed some practical jokes to play on a friend. Actually, we had to check ourselves because we were coming up with so many. We only really need to play one prank on this friend to get him back for the one prank he played on us. But it was so hard to just stop at one good idea. We came up with some pretty good stuff. I can't reveal it all here....shhhh! But we plan to revive an old prank that was played on us once upon a time. It involves sardines (Marc knows all about this). Another idea involved mushroom soup (Pierre knows about this one), but we want to put a new spin on it.
In other news, as part of Abbie's reward for riding her bike, today we went to visit the kitten that we recently took care of - she is so sweet. I'd really like a new tiny kitten, but I need more chores like a hole in the head. I have plenty of pet chores as it is. Someday.....someday, my wish is to be a foster parent for kittens taken to the Humane Society.

No comments: