Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Finished!

I finished cleaning the room and closet that was junked up and that I was avoiding like the plague!!!!!!

And I cleaned up some other really cluttered areas (that were all mine) today.

Tomorrow the carpet cleaners come.

Last night, Paul spackled some nail holes in Abbie's wall while she was getting ready for bed. After she was asleep, I went in and SANDED the areas and then painted them. She didn't wake up. She's such a deep sleeper.

Today, we took another load to the storage unit. Thankfully, we still have quite a bit of room. And some junk man met Paul after work, and he took a bunch of car parts with him.

I think we're going to put the new sink top in the master bath tomorrow. We'll finally have double sinks! Paul can stop crowding me while I do my tooth-brushing routine! I may not want to move once we have double sinks! :0

We have company coming on Friday (a niece), and I'm not sure if I'll have time to change the sheets. Or go to the grocery store.

We plan to show the house on Saturday to someone off the street who has approached us twice about wanting to buy it. It will be so cool to sell the house with ZERO days on the market and no realtor commission!

I am really excited about having a 3 day weekend coming up. I could use a little extra sleep and the extra time working on the house. I still need to work on curb appeal - weeding and planting flowers and cleaning the windows.

Everyday, I think about hiring someone so I can say, "go do this" and "now clean that" and "now I need you to do this" and "please help me" and "THANK YOU." Luckily, Paul and I are working in unison and not bickering. Yay!

No comments: