Thursday, April 1, 2010

Say What?

Recently, I got some compliments, and I wanted to comment on each one.

A few weeks ago, someone told me I had great hair. Of course, on the inside, I was pleased, but compliments on my appearance make me a little embarrassed. I wonder if I blush? And wouldn't you know that I have NOT been able to recreate how my hair looked on the day I got that compliment! Which is exactly why I have a love/hate relationship with my hair.

Tonight, someone told me that I am the "glue" in a committee that I chair. Again, I think I blushed, but it was nice to know that I've been an important part of the committee and will be missed. Then Paul made a smart ass comment.

And last night, when Paul came to bed, he told me that he was so glad he married me. I was so tired and sleepy that I didn't ask him why he told me that (we had just finished watching "New Moon"). Today, after he got home from work, I asked him what made him tell me that last night, and he didn't remember saying it. I decided he was just delusional when he came to bed. We joked around about it for a little bit. Then I told him that he was my Edward, and he told me that I was his Jacob. :)

I just told Paul that he was in trouble for the smart ass comment he made. But he's still my Edward.

No comments: