Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Dreams


I've noticed something that I think is kind of unusual. I dream about Paul's family WAY more than I dream about my own. Lots of times, Paul's brothers and sister are in my dreams. I couldn't tell you the last time I dreamed about my own brothers and sister. It doesn't happen very often, I can tell you that.


The other day, I dreamed that we were all in some sort of sunny locale. There was sand, boats, a boardwalk, etc. It's like we were on vacation together, and Louisa brings a lion! Turns out that she's just pet sitting for someone so she brings the lion on the trip too. But the interesting part is that the lion is not tame! It roars at people while she is walking it, and it lunges at people - straining against it's leash.


Being the animal lover that I am, I offer to help out and walk the lion too. But every time I walk it, it tries to put my face in it's mouth - it just wants a little snack...with warm blood!


So I'm not looking for dream interpretation here, but I wonder why I don't dream about my own brothers and sister - I do kind of like them :)


Conversations with Abbie ---- a new, hopefully, regular addition to my blog posts ----

While eating a piece of 7-Layer Chocolate Cake, Abbie said, "I bet there's 7-Layer Chocolate Cake in Heaven."

No comments: