Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Here's Your Sign

I bet a lot of people would like to give me a sign - I bet a lot of people would like to communicate with me with their middle finger - lately.
Because of my paranoia, I am strictly following the speed limit - no more than 5 miles over.
Maybe I should put a poster board in my back window that let's people know why I am being extra careful. Do you think they would be understanding?
Today, I was behind a red truck that had some window art on his rear window. One said, "Corn Whiskey & Hank" and another said, "I'll smoke if I like. You don't have to breathe" and the last one said, "Deal with it."
I wonder what would happen if he got pulled over? Why doesn't he just put "Cocked & Loaded" or "Open Container & Weed" along with "Deal with it."
Today, on the way to get Abbie, I was on a road that I have gotten a speeding ticket 2-3 years ago. It is posted 35 mph so that is what I was going. A black corvette flew up on my tail and red necked me before sling shoting around and flying on down the road. No cop in sight.
I think the local PD is looking to me for their extra fine income. But they're not going to catch me anymore. Or for awhile!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I mentioned wanting one of those running digital signs before on my blog for creeps that tailgate you when there's nowhere to go OR they could go around you. I think I would like a blue light to put in my dashboard when they fly around me too. LOL I think of what Wade told me recently though, "Don't make it personal, Fife!" ROFL