Thursday, February 19, 2009

TV Show Idea

While I was watching Grey's Anatomy, Paul was nearby on the computer. A surgeon was making a dramatic speech to another doctor, and Paul was making gagging noises. He said, "no doctor talks like that!" He hates to watch medical shows b/c he says they are nothing like the real thing. So he told me an idea he has for a new TV show. He thinks they should make a show about all the other hospital personnel: the orderlies, security dude, the maintenance people, the desk clerks, etc. The show can show how they make fun of the doctors. I think it's a half decent idea.

Oh, and I had another idea to post, but I've forgotten it. I'll probably remember it in the middle of the night.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Have you guys seen scrubs? Its pretty funny, it is kinda like that. You should Netflix a season, I think you would like the humor.

Leslie said...

I've watched a few Scrub episodes and like it. I like Paul's idea too. :)