Sunday, September 28, 2008

Random Pics

I've made numerous posts today - they all have pictures. In this picture, is a semi circle of mushrooms. I was driving down the road and noticed this cool little sight. Turns out that these mushrooms are in a church member's yard. When I got home, I called him to see if I could bring Abbie by his house after school and take pictures. He laughed and said yes.
Abbie sitting in the mushroom circle. We made up a fairy story about them.
Bumblebee on cosmos.
Angel and Abbie
Angel's pretty blue eyes (behind his is a white stuffed animal that looks like part of his body)
Abbie's teddy bear ears - her hairdo. We call them Ewok ears.
Abbie made this little hideout for Little Man.
Buckeyes! We have 10,000 more in a box.

Abbie and Paul playing Star Wars Lego on the Wii.
Yin & Yang
A sample of our concentric circle paintings. Hey, you can sort of see our new green paint in the kitchen - it's actually a bit darker than it appears in the photo
Little Man
Baby - Hey, you can sort of see the new wall color in the sunroom - Westminster Gold, love it!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

When I was at your house the other day I thought the colors were different but didn't ask. Did you paint or someone else?