Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Lego Star Wars, The Complete Saga, Nintendo Wii

Tonight, Paul was playing Lego Star Wars on the Wii while I surfed the internet. I was watching him play and could tell that he was frustrated with one of the levels - he couldn't find a "blue mini kit" that was essential to completing the level.
I noticed that his character (he has many to choose from) was General Grievous. This character, as Lego people go, is creepy. He kind of looks like a skeleton droid. And, of course, he is a bad guy.
I said, "Why do you want to be THAT guy?"
He said, "Let me show you." Then he pressed a button and the dude whipped out 4 light sabers. Then he showed me his moves while working all 4 light sabers.

1 comment:

Annie said...

I think I will get this game for Marc someday...Maybe Christmas. It sounds pretty awesome!

I would love to read a post from you on how your crops are doing! Post pictures if you can. I planted some seeds tonight and plan to transplant them for fall crops. Spinach, 3 kinds of tomatoes, basil (cause mine died) as well as chives, and mini pumpkins. We shall see how much I can actually harvest. I have not had good luck so far. The composting is turning out really well though, I am getting some good rich compost!