Thursday, July 10, 2008

Updates

1. The kittens are getting along fine. Baby even tolerates them. Abbie's kitten is named Angel. I named mine Foster (long story) then changed it to Little Man (because Paul heard me call him that and he liked it). I have had a really tough time naming him. I am BIG on naming stuff (and I always give my pets real names) so the fact that I have named him Little Man is weird.
2. My vision since Lasik surgery has stabilized. I LOVE that I had the surgery done. Never take your vision for granted. I love that I can see clearly when I wake up in the morning.
3. My kitten has an upper respiratory infection. He is snotty and stuffed up. Never seen a cat/kitten with this before. He started antibiotics today. It is sad to see a kitten not be able to breathe out of it's nose.
4. Abbie is going to Bible school with a neighbor this week. She is gone for 3 hours each night.
5. Abbie is having a friend sleep over tonight.
6. I went to the Farmer's Market yesterday. I bought a pretty red daylily that I will plant soon. I also bought corn, squash, hot red pepper jelly, and half runner green beans. I tend to buy from several vendors - just to spread the money around otherwise I feel guilty (I am so weird). The last vendors I went to - none of them had teeth, the man was just putting a big chew of tobacco in as I approached, they told me where they are set up the other days of the week, they were very nice. I plan to shop with them again.
7. I have 2 sleeping kittens on my lap (looks like yin and yang).
8. I am sitting in a chair with a view of the front door, waiting for Abbie to get home (and her friend). We are going to do a craft project when they get here if I can distract them from playing with the kittens non-stop.

No comments: