Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Shhhh






They are sleeping - really!

Sorry that I haven't posted pictures of the new kittens sooner. I counted today, and we have 28 million pictures of the new kittens. Only one of them is not cute. I will post the other 27,999,999 pictures on another day.

Paul and the kittens are really bonding - they are "brothas from anotha motha." Even though, they add more work for me, we can't imagine not having them in our lives. They are filling a baby void for me

Angel is Abbie's cat - he is white with peach points.

Little Man is my cat - he is solid black with multiple toes. I'll try to post a toe picture tomorrow. From behind, he looks like he is Batman - it really looks like he has on the batsuit - there's just something about the shape of his ears.

No comments: