Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Tagged from Annie

1 embarrassing moment: going in public with stuff on my face (twice within the last month or so)
2 best friends: Leslie and Cindy
3 things you buy regularly: Vanilla Chai Latte, poptarts (not for me, those things don't taste good anymore), and milk
4 places you want to go: Paradise Island, England, Hawaii, Vermont - I could name so many more
5 goals for the upcoming year (that you might actually do): sell the house within 1 month of putting it on the market, fix up the house, get rid of a bunch of crap and get a storage unit, do more things around the house and less volunteering at school, lose 5 pounds (wishful thinking)
6 things most people don't know about you: I'd rather not wear a bra, I can't sit still (I fidget), I'd like to wear more dresses and skirts (without the hose though), my hair bugs me, I like going to the mailbox, I dislike going to the post office
7 things you would never say: I give up, GD (as in the cuss word), I hate you, help me, I LOVE flying in airplanes, I don't want to go anywhere, I'm not hungry
8 things you love about the Christmas season: Christmas lights, smell of a real tree, special sweet treats, getting a gift you weren't expecting, buying things for other people, wearing sweaters, opening presents, seeing all the family
9 things you say to your kids: you're the best girl in the whole world, I love you, snuggle with me, don't be grumpy at me, brush your teeth, it's time for bed, let's do _____, feed the cats, you did a great job
10 things you do a lot: think, read, procrastinate, make lists, use cell phone, drive somewhere everyday, scoop litter, clean up after cats, wish kitchen counters would stay clean, open mail
11 things you would rather not live without: Abbie, Paul, my mom, lotion, sunglasses, lounging pants, car, cell phone, toothbrush, 3 pillows, chapstick!!!

No comments: