Saturday, December 27, 2008

Wrong

I was wrong about the number of pieces in the Star Wars Death Star Lego kit. It does not have 10,000 pieces like I originally posted. 10188 is the model number!
Jesh! But I looked it up, and it has 3,803 pieces which is three times more than any of our other kits - according to Paul.
Paul and Abbie have already sorted the pieces. There were 4 rectangular boxes of pieces. Paul brought (from the garage) up a huge tackle box and another sorter thing to keep all the pieces in. See, this set didn't come with a manual. It came with a book!
However, they've already encountered some missing pieces. Paul is making a list, and I hope that the Lego company will be helpful when I call them.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

You've not blogged, girly! Aren't you glad there weren't over 10K pieces since it took so much to house the 3K? LOL How's it coming, btw?

Foster Kittens said...

Well, the set is missing a serious number of pieces so I have to call Lego, and I keep forgetting.....