Friday, May 8, 2009

Things I Miss

Portions of this post are dedicated to my sister-in-law Theresa. *

I miss (in no particular order):

*Bacon, specifically Oscar Mayer center cut crispy bacon
Ham and Cheese sandwiches from Pals
Club Sandwiches (cause they have ham and bacon on them)
Pork Tenderloin
Pulled Pork Barbeque
Watson
Molly
Ellie
Loved ones who have passed away
Size 6 clothes
The beach
My motorcycle
A tan
Baklava, my sister rarely makes this and hers is the best
The desire to shop
Irises, I don't have any planted, but my mom has several. When we move, I'll plant some
Battlestar Galactica
October Road
Past coworkers who have moved away
Local scrapbook store
A special green ice cream from my childhood that they don't make anymore
Playing board games and card games
and..................bacon!

No comments: