Friday, May 8, 2009

Vivid Dream

Last night (or early this morning), I had a vivid dream. I'd love for someone to psychoanalyze it:

I dreamed that me and Angelina Jolie were BFFs. She was showing me her new tattoo on her ankle - she hadn't even shown it to Brad yet. Then she described for me a tattoo that Brad had on his back.
Then we took a drive, I was driving, she was shotgun. We were on a dark, country road, and she asked me to pull over so she could check her mailbox. There were large fruit bats perched in trees and on fences along the road (it wasn't scary though). I pulled over on the left side of the road, up close to the mailbox. But the mailbox was deep so I had to lean out of the car to get to all the mail. While I was getting the mail, Angelina had to get out of the car for some reason. Up ahead, I saw a car coming our way (deserted, dark, country road - remember?). I was pushing all the button on the steering wheel, trying to find the hazard lights so the other car wouldn't run into me because I was parked on the wrong side of the road. Angelina was no where in sight. I was calling, "Angelinaaaa....." over and over and then I woke up.
Weird!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Weeeeeeeeird! LOL My psycho analysis? I think you've been on Perez Hilton's blog too much. ROFL J/K