Tuesday, May 20, 2008

10 Things That Inspire Me

Taking Annie's hint, I thought I'd make a list too:

1. My friends, each one is unique
2. My mom, who is wise and can grow anything and cooks my favorite foods
3. Annie's "going green" tips
4. My brother, who gardens and raises sheep and works too hard
5. Edith, who is on the school board with me, she's almost 70 and is not slowing down!
6. Many people at my church who are selfless and caring and they still like me!
7. Paul's parenting skills and how great he is at playing with Abbie
8. My dad's sunshine-y disposition
9. Outdoors and flowers and our green grass and our shade trees and the bird nests in our yard
10. Abbie, who inspires me to be the best mom I can be

That all may sound really cheesy, but it's true!

1 comment:

Annie said...

I love your list. You and Paul are BOTH such great parents. I really look up to you both on your parenting styles (I know I sound cheesy, but who cares) Marc is a great dad too...I also love to see him playing with Aiden...it must be run in their family:)