Sunday, August 17, 2008

Cat Profiles

Name: Little Man
Describe yourself in 20 words or less: Fur like a mink coat, lovable, petite
What are your hobbies? Sleeping on Paul. Sleeping with Abbie. Batting toys down the hallway.
Favorite toy: I like balls (especially ones with bells inside) and strings.
Dislikes: When Angel sinks his fangs into my throat.
An interesting fact about me: I am much cuter than this picture portrays. I have 23 toes and 23 claws. Some people think the extra toes are ugly, but Lorrie loves them which is one reason she adopted me. I also have a powerful purring engine.
Minor Imperfection: I like the toilet too much and fell in once then Lorrie gave me a bath. {insert pouty face}

Name: Angel

Describe yourself in 20 words or less: Soft as an angel's wing, my middle name is hungry

What are your hobbies? Climbing on the kitchen counter in search of food then I get squirted. I get down then I get hungry and climb up there again. Then I get squirted and I get down. What's that smell? I better climb on the counter and see if I can steal a bite...

Favorite toy: Little Man's neck, Little Man's leg, my scratching post and the mouse that sits on top

Dislikes: Getting squirted, but I'm kind of getting used to it.

An interesting fact about me: I have beautiful blue eyes that will mesmerize you.

Minor Imperfection: Sometimes I scratch Abbie and make her cry.

Name: Misty

Who Owns Me: No one knows. I came to the Villeneuve's before Ellie died. I shared her food and slept with her in the garage. The Villeneuve's were kind enough to feed me, but they said they wouldn't keep me or name me.

An Interesting Fact About Me: Lorrie bought me a collar once, but the next day, it was gone. Either I got it off or I really do have owners that took it off me. It's a mystery!

Are They Keeping Me: Hmmm, I don't know, I just know that they've been feeding me for about 2 years. If I meow, they quickly check my bowl to see if I have food. I think I have them trained pretty well (even if I may be owned by someone else and getting meals elsewhere).

Another Mystery: I could be a boy (that has been fixed) or a girl (who has never gotten pregnant (as far as they know)). They don't know, and I've decided not to tell them. But they gave me a girl name even though they said they wouldn't name me.

Name: Baby

Interesting Fact About Me: I do not like to walk. I will walk from one room to another then I lay down again. If they play with me with a laser light (which I love), I lay there and grab it with my paws. I do not chase the laser light {shudder}. I think the vet wants me to get more exercise, but I have no interest in being a Hollywood poster girl. Take me as I am or not. I don't care!

Likes: Food, being fed on time, being petted, laying on whatever Lorrie is doing, knocking over things when I need to communicate with the humans, sleeping.

Dislikes: Diet cat food, when the kittens bite my tail

Hobbies: sneaking outside when the humans hold the door open too long then I quickly get under the car where they can't reach me

Little Known Facts About Myself: I am lucky to be owned by such super people. They take very good care of me (and I really try not to be a bother). Just don't tell them how much I like them.


No comments: