Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Where Have You Been All My Life

Paul and I recently watched an episode on Food Network that showed how Nutella is made. It looked yummy and creamy, and for the first time, I really realized what this product is. I had seen Nutella before, but I thought it was chocolate peanut butter, and I wasn't interested. I love Reese's Cups, but chocolate peanut butter on bread didn't do it for me. And I am actually not a big chocolate fiend either.
After I saw the episode, I decided to buy some. It's not chocolate peanut butter.
It's been over a week now, and I have eaten Nutella everyday. And I have bought another jar. I love this stuff! I like it on bagels with sliced bananas on top (I came up with the idea myself before I saw the way other people ate it).
Surely this stuff is good for you, right? I haven't examined the label yet, but I'm hoping that hazelnuts are a miracle food that prevents alzheimers, crow's feet, and lard butt.

No comments: