Sunday, November 23, 2008

Coupons, Part 2

I'm still throwing coupons away, but coupon users will be glad to know that I used a coupon today. We got a Lowes mailer that had a "$10 off a $50 order" card.

We made a list today (and actually got to Lowes with the list), and our purchase more than qualified for the discount card (and we actually remembered to bring the card with us).
I had also planned to look at rugs at Lowes, and I had written down the measurements for the dining room table. Yeah - I forgot that piece of paper at home. :(

And yet again, I went to The Mall on Saturday and forgot the stinking Aerie coupon again! Now, I'm determined to use that thing or bust. It's only a 10% off coupon, and I'll just be buying a few unmentionables for a gift so the discount won't save me a ton. But now it's a challenge! I will get to Aerie with the coupon ------ before it expires! Stay tuned....

1 comment:

Leslie said...

The Lowes coupon was the one I gave to Beth. She had mentioned buying a lot of stuff there lately. Sometimes I get maddening about coupons but often I'll just throw them away. Ocassionally I get a $10 off ANY purchase ($10 minimum of course) at JCPenney's! I love those.