Monday, November 10, 2008

Things I (We) Don't Have

Here is a list of don't haves (some of these, I'm okay with not having, some I'd surely appreciate):

1 - a sense of direction
2 - a new or newish car
3 - a GPS system
4 - heated car seats
5 - a scanner
6 - a color printer that's worth a flip
7 - a collection of exotic animals
8 - granite counter tops
9 - the biggest house in the neighborhood
10 - a butler
11 - an electric blanket
12 - musical ability
13 - command of a second language
14 - enough books
15 - an iphone or other fancy phone/gadget
16 - a boat
17 - a vacation home
18 - a smoking habit
19 - a water garden
20 - a camera with lens attachments
21 - a dog
22 - marble floors
23 - a self cleaning litter box
24 - Wide World of Westling Championship Belt
25 - a friend named Brittany

And until yesterday, I didn't have an iPod (which I was kind of proud of) But today, I'm the owner of a pretty little purple iPod Nano (which I'm kind of proud of).

No comments: